When all the off-the-shelf solutions do not meet all your needs,
it’s time to consider a different approach – the Bespoke Approach.
Welcome To Using BAMS
We’re glad to have you here 🙂
What is BAMS
The Bank Account Monitoring System is a solution developed to help Finance/ Treasury Managers in their day to day management of multiple bank accounts across different banks. States and Corporate organizations utilize multiple bank accounts in several Banks for their daily financial operation, hence the need for a monitoring tool that will ensure that designated and authorized officials of the state are empowered to aggregate “scattered” accounts, have a view of the balances, perform desired analysis, move funds from one account to another, as well as make authorized payments to vendors, staff or contractors.BAMS is the tool that will ensure that there are no bank accounts unaccounted for while also providing the capacity to generate customized reports of activities in the accounts as needed. Thereby, making State and Corporates free from several frustrations experienced when Banks intentionally delay transfers and salary payment instructions.
Features of BAMS
- Summarized Dashboard
- Single Account View
- Fund Sweeping
- Vendor/Bulk Payment (Salaries)
- E-Tax Payment
- Comprehensive Reporting System
Secured with you in mind
Benefits of BAMS
BAMS is an efficient, convenient and easy method for:
Payment of staff salaries across all banks in Nigeria
Payment of contractors and vendors into their nominated accounts
Remittance of Pensions, Gratuity and other statutory remittances of staff
– BAMS profers Ease of reconciliation.
– Movement of funds without any hindrances or delay from the banks.
– Gives feedback on transactions status in real time.
– Improved process efficiency
– BAMS Saves time and cost spent on verifying balances across banks.
– BAMS Calculates Tax deductions such as WHT, VAT, PAYE, Development levies and remit same to the appropriate authorities.
– The BAMS solution is highly secured as it rides on the Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) to deliver its services.
Connect With Us On Your Business Needs
your business needs